Friday, January 02, 2009

New wild Kittens




So Micah, Nicole and I pulled into the Walmart parking lot and there were some free kittens. One looked like Micah's old "Yuck Yuck" and the other one, was black with silver under coat. He is gorgeous! We got them, and Micah and Nicole were planning to take them home to Nebraska, but changed their minds when their vehicle had no space for them to ride.

Terry and I realized when they were let out of their cage, that they are not the least bit gentle. I do not think Terry has actually seen either of them yet because they are hiding in the basement. They are at least eating their food and using the litter box. I will try every day to get them to come out for me, and hopefully they will eventually get gentle!

No comments:

LESSON FROM A LITTLE BOY

Kristi Growing Up

Joshua Growing Up