Friday, January 16, 2009

It is 10 degrees and snowing here in Old Mines


It is 10 degrees and snowing here in Old Mines. Our electricity went off three times last night, and our water froze this morning. Terry worked all morning and into the afternoon getting it thawed.-
The dogs got bored on Tuesday, and tore up their cushion. Terry cleaned that up for me, and gave them a new cushion. I threatened to severely punish them if they tear up this one. Boomer is the one who tore it up. He is in so much trouble with me! They had to sleep last night without a cushion, so maybe they will appreciate it tonight. The kittens are doing great. They are getting to where I can actually stand nearby while they eat. I am thinking they will soon be gentle.
I got an email asking if I had any sheep for sale. I sure wish I did! Maybe by this next year that will happen. I am hopeful things will get going in 2010 for us.
I am so glad Terry was home to help me through this trying time! I remember back when I lived at the blue house in Cheyenne one cold February and only very young Kristi and Joshua were there to do chores with me. They had some rough mornings and nights back then. I am wondering what happened to Al Gore's global warming... it sure is not warming here in Missouri!

No comments:

LESSON FROM A LITTLE BOY

Kristi Growing Up

Joshua Growing Up