Thursday, March 05, 2009


OK look at the face of those sheep and tell me you don't think they are the most adorable little creatures alive! I just love southdowns, especially the ones that look like the 50's and 60's models. These are called Babydolls now. They are not really miniature southdowns, they are the originals. I think we will have a lot of fun raising babydoll southdowns. When Isaac got here yesterday he was all about talk concerning the sheep barn we will be building soon. He checked out my plans, and sounds like he is getting anxious to get this project off the ground. I am hoping Terry will be able to get his vacation time figured out so we can make plans. It should be a fun time with the grandkids.

No comments:

LESSON FROM A LITTLE BOY

Kristi Growing Up

Joshua Growing Up