Saturday, August 02, 2014

Living the AD life.

So this morning, I got up relatively pain free. So I decided to make the beds in the green and burgandy spare bedroom. I couldn't find the right sheets, so went to my room to look, heard my Note beep that I had a message. Sat down and read Facebook for an hour. Terry got up and asked if I had coffee ready. I said I would go put it on, and asked him if he wanted breakfast. He said he did. So I started the coffee, got out the eggs, sausage and leftover potatoes. I started to heat the oil for potatoes and remembered I was going to make beds. So I roamed back to the room, realized several pillows and a couple sets of full sheets needed to be taken to the "flower" or GiGi's room. I headed in there, put the sheets in the closet, realized those two beds needed making and made them. Saw that the brown sheet sets were crumpled in hall closet with several other sets and got both brown sets out. Remembered I had started oil for potatoes. I rushed into kitchen to add potatoes. I then turned the perking coffee on low and headed back to make the beds. I made the first bed, and remembered the potatoes. Went to kitchen and turned potatoes. Went back to fold all the sheets in hall closet, and remembered I was suposedto be cooking breakfast. I heated the leftover sausages, added bread to toaster, cooked two eggs, set table,and called Terry to eat a breakfast that miraculously was cooked to perfection. Now I am sitting here trying to decide if I should have Joshua give me a short swing bob haircut next time he comes down, or if I should just let it grow out and pull up in a bun..... I wonder if I will get that other bed made before our next set of guests arrive??

No comments:

LESSON FROM A LITTLE BOY

Kristi Growing Up

Joshua Growing Up