Thursday, December 04, 2008

gifts


On December 1, I ordered gifts for my men (6 sons and one husband) from Scotland. I went to town to babysit three of my grand babies yesterday, and got an email stating that the FedEx man had to no deliver my package because I was not here to sign for it. I could not believe how fast that package arrived! I am still amazed! It was redelivered today, and I am very pleased with the gifts! I think they will really like them! I also finished the transaction on another gift today, and hope it does not arrive quite as soon as the Scotland ones did! It is coming from somewhere in the USA, so I am sure it will not get here before I get back (or so I hope!)And If it does come I hope my housesitter does not read on it where it came from or what it is... Oh well so much for trying to keep things a secret in December.
I am hoping to go up to Old St Charles shopping next week If anyone wants to go with me, let me know.

No comments:

LESSON FROM A LITTLE BOY

Kristi Growing Up

Joshua Growing Up