Sunday, September 28, 2008

Working on clearing the land..

John told Terry he plans to go out to the property on Monday ( I think) and Tuesday and work on weed whacking and brush hogging. Micah and Nicole will be loading their moving truck on Monday and heading out. Tuesday is my day to work on my bible study lesson, and I just devote that day to devotions and prayer etc. Sometimes I have to (well I don't mean have to in a negative, but a positive way) watch some of the grand babies. But I have told everyone that bible study lessons are my priority on Tuesdays. I am all done with my Beth Moore Study for this week, except for loading it up on my blog spot: A Woman's Heart ~ God;s Dwelling Place but I have no idea if anyone even uses it, so not so sure it matters if I load it up onto the blog. All that to say I will hopefully be able to help Micah and Nicole and John and Molly this week. We will be having the telephone line installed at the property on Wednesday, and so Terry needs to do the inside the house telephone wiring on Monday or Tuesday. He is taking a couple days vacation ( I think) this week to work on the property too. I guess things are falling into place. I looked at digi cams today at Walmart. I want to get one so I can record our progress on clearing the land. Praying for extra funds for a digi cam here.

2 comments:

sheri said...

wow- have i been missing your beth moore blog site. i am not a blogger myself, but like you I AM A CHILD OF GOD. i looked up on the web a question from my beth moore study and your site came up sooo yes i am one of your blog fans for that site. YOU ARE A BLESSING and I have totally loved reading your thoughts on her studies.GOD HAS BLESSED you. Thanks for being a blogger.....
I have a ? on page 121 of A Womans Heart what did you think about beth paragraph about not having the right simply to chat with God, cause He's my best friend I chat with him all the time...DID I take what she said wrong..HELP
I sent you a comment a week ago but i dont think you got it cause i now realized that i have to have an account with google/blogger so i signed up to chat with you....
Love In Christ
sheri

Marylou said...

Hi Sheri!
I have not been on my Beth Moore site for a while. I am now moved, and plan to get back in there. I will respoind to your question about page 121 in there.
It is great to meet you! I will get busy on the site in a few minutes. I just brought my Bible and study book into the office a couple minutes ago to do just that! I look forward to hearing from you.

LESSON FROM A LITTLE BOY

Kristi Growing Up

Joshua Growing Up